Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Good news from the Dext product team: The Sales space is now available for the Dext mobile app!

With the latest mobile improvements, users can now access the Sales space in the mobile app, and submit sales items. You can access the sales space next to the cost space at  the bottom of the screen.

When capturing an item, you can change to a cost or a sale using the dropdown in the bottom left of the capture screen. 

For iOS users:

The update is rolling out across all iOS users this week, and your sales space should appear shortly.

For Android users:

To access the new Sales space, Android users must opt-in to the newest version of the app. This Android app update also includes a host of other improvements, such as a better view of your receipts, and an archive of submitted items.

Read more…

2. Be able to email-in sales invoices. Currently, this can only be done via direct upload now. Thank you!

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It's not possible to submit PDFs with >50 pages as these are rejected by the system. A number of my invoices are larger than this in length but still under the file size limits.

The file size limit makes sense as it prevents items timing out in the upload & data extraction processes.

Could you please update the system to enable the submission of PDFs with larger numbers of pages, provided they still sit under the limit to file size.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As a completely cloud-based firm I use Google Drive to manage my firm's, and my client's, documents. Can you please add a Google Drive integration similar to that of DropBox

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?