1647 results found
-
Extract GST based on GST and PST present, but only publish GST (5%)
Provide calculation of GST and publishing of GST only when both GST and PST are present on an invoice.
The extracting and calculating seem to be already in place and correct. It's a matter of publishing.
The proposed function is when a 2nd tax is NOT active (PST) and the user uses the GST/PST BC extraction method, that it will only publish the GST amount (5%) and the PST amount (7%) will be added to the expense, NOT the GST (tax) amount.
This will calculate the taxes properly when both taxes are present.
This will allow the user to create…2 votes -
Add Dextension to Safari Browser
Please add the Dextension to the Safari Browser for Mac users.
2 votes -
Transactions Tabs and Archiving
In the Transactions section, have tabs for All, Unmatched, Matched, Requested, Archived.
Ability to archive any transactions so it is removed from other lists.
2 votes -
More fields
More options when Drag and Drop or Download etc, such as class, category, customer like mobile app
2 votes -
Dextension - Previously coded transactions
Previously coded transactions -- it'd be awesome to either show it with the newest on top, or sortable!
2 votes -
Expense Publishing to Sage 50 from web browser (for Mac users)
Allow the publishing of expenses from web browser to Sage 50. This will allow Mac users to publish, rather than rely on windows PC access.
2 votes -
Batch tracking for bulk invoice uploads
Would be great to be able to pre select tracking category when uploading a batch of invoices (e.g. where all invoices for one tracking category are contained within one PDF).
2 votes -
copy URL of items to put in spreadsheet
I am copying the URL address of certain items and placing them in a spreadsheet, I would like these to load the actual item. Sometime this work sometimes not, I suspect it depends on whether I create the link before or after it is published/archived.
My workflow is that I am creating a crosscharge cost to send to another company made up of select cost items that are in other expense sheets. This seems the most efficient way to do this.
2 votes -
Workflow PDF Preview
For Dext Flows, I would like to be able to preview saved documents, such as bank statements, without having to fully download them to view. I think it would make reviewing work much easier.
2 votes -
Auto backup uses out of date information for file names if fields are changed before publishing
Auto-backup creates files in dropbox before things have been published. This means that if something is detected with "Unknown Supplier" then it gets backed up with that in the file name, even though I've manually assigned a supplier before the item was published. So either the backup needs to be updated when a change is made to an item, or dext should wait until something is published before making the backup in dropbox.
2 votes -
Identify proforma invoices separate from purchase invoices
Identify proforma invoices separate from purchase invoices
2 votes -
Use Supplier rules or not?
Would it be possible to include a check box to either include or not include supplier rules or Line items within supplier rules? We utilise the supplier rules on about 40% of invoices but the others we dont and its a bit of a pain to have to go into the rules/lines each time to delete them off.
2 votes -
Email Integration into DEXT and AI Bots
Most clients have an email inbox called accounts@. Why not have a MS365 and GMAIL integration with DEXT that we can view that inbox from within DEXT. We can retrieve invoices, credits, statements instead of depending on the clients. One step further would be that DEXT builds a bot that scans that email account within DEXT each day and automatically pulls in invoices, credits and statements. That would be super cool
2 votes -
Tracking Category defaults
be able to set default tracking category by nominal code not just supplier
2 votes -
Prevent basic user access to modify documents
Lock modification of expense reports and invoices when the user is a basic user
2 votes -
Change Sage cost codes on Dext
We have a client in the construction industry who uses Sage Line 50 for their accounting software. For the vast majority of their customer and supplier invoices they need to split the costs by labour and materials using the cost codes on Sage. I'm sure it would save not just any of our clients but many companies that has the Dext-Sage integration time if they could do this split on Dext rather than pulling the information through to Sage then having to change it on there.
2 votes -
I'm stressed by "Unsuccessful document upload" message
When I send a document that already exists in DEXT, I would appreciate no to receive "Unsuccessful document upload" warning message (which is quite stressful... as I already have trashed the paper bill. A difference message saying "Redundant upload rejected" so I know it is (then I check which document in the trailing text if I want.
2 votes -
Purchase order ref.
Now that DEXT picks up the order no from invoices, it would be useful if it took it and it appeared in Xero.
2 votes -
Convert to sales - stay in cost section
when in a cost item and you change it to a sales item, have the option to stay in the cost section and not move to the sales section. We can then reconcile all the cost items and then move to the sale items.
2 votes -
Splitting transactions by percent in one window
Splitting transactions in the same transaction by percent and in one window. With "favorite" breakouts.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?