1647 results found
-
KPI Matrix for each client
I like the health scoring that is done across the firms and all clients, but I would like to build widgets of health scoring by the client. We would like to present these dashboards as reporting to the client to give the high level visibility of our value to them. Most clients have no concept of the amount of paper pushing/processing is done to keep their books in perfect condition. In the future we are hoping that we can automate these KPI to develop automated subscription billing based on processing & efficiency scoring. Having Dext auto-bill to our clients for…
1 vote -
Approval Workflow
Adding supplier to approval workflow needs simplfying - when new supplier has to be added to an exisitng workflow, why does everything go back in to costs workspace to then be re-added to approval workflow - very clunky
3 votes -
USER ADMINS CANNOT PUBLISH TO ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
URGENT! I want my clients that are business owners to be user admins but not publish to the accounting software as our clients hit all kinds of buttons and mess things up. Previously they were “expense approvers” that could be selected to not publish. This is very important for myself and other dext users.
4 votes -
Publish a PAYMENT to existing customer invoice
Payment to an OS invoice whn the backup submitted is an EFT, etc
1 vote -
Hide inactive QBO customers in Dext
The 'Customer' drop-down field on Cost items shows inactive customers from
QBO. Hide the inactive customers from the drop-down.2 votes -
Pay Employees' Expense Reports from Dext
I would like to set up employees in Dext and automatically pay them (via a connection to our bank account) through Dext.
22 votesWe are working on this with Dext Payments
-
pending invoice reminder for individual staff
Pending Recieved Invoices - a space where we are able to make note of payments that are yet to be sent to us (ie. I purchase something online but only received a shipping invoice so I had to email or wait for deliver) That way it serves as a notice to the accounts team that it is being followed up and If the payment is still outstanding you can see it and follow up the company
1 vote -
feature for the expenses summary report
can DEXT automatically set gst free for foreign receipts
2 votes -
Show "Confirmed duplicate" receipts somewhere on main page
Please make it possible to see any "confirmed duplicate" or any other expense that Dext disallows in the main inbox screen. I submit enough receipts that I don't always remember each individual one; and when Dext decides they're duplicates--often mistakenly--I get no notification. I have to remember that I submitted a particular receipt among the many that I may have submitted at the same time, and then go to my profile to find out why it didn't show up in my inbox. It would be very helpful if such receipts were annotated where I can see them without having to…
3 votes -
DATE FORMAT & DATE SORTING
Include a variety of date formats to set a default from. For example, dd-mm-yy, yy-mm-dd, mm-dd-yy, yyyy-mm-dd, etc. OR dd/mm/yy, yy/mm/dd, mm/dd/yy, yyyy/mm/dd, etc. Currently, Dext can only sort by dd-mm-yyyy which is not helpful. A format of yyyy-mm-dd will sort by year, then month., then day.
4 votes -
auto-filling the Description and Category based on a selected Product/Service
There is a new feature added to auto-fill the Description and Category based on a selected Product/Service. Can you make it an option to turn the auto-fill off? We have custom descriptions for all of our expenses, so it is very frustrating when the description gets over-written if the the Product/Service is selected AFTER typing in the Description.
6 votes -
Updated date feature
When inputting an unrecognizable date instead of Dext automatically setting the date to today's instead (similar to the suppliers feature) it could say 'unknown date' as the setting to the current date can beome confusing.
2 votes -
Attach a copy of the PDF invoice to Sage 50 Accounts Professional
When processing the purchase invoice on Sage 50 Accounts Professional from Dext it would be very useful to be able to attach a copy of the purchase invoice from Dext
1 vote -
Expense Claim as approver edit expense and split expense
Expense claims as the first approver I was to split an expense.
1 vote -
Bringing Customer assignment on Cost line items across to Xero
You can already assign a different customer to each line item in a cost item, however, very frustrating that this is then not mapped when published to Xero - so you have to enter them all again. I have invoiced with over a hundred different line items each for a different customer and I want to be able to assign them to the customer only once.
1 vote -
Save supplier rules with line items where some lines will have negative amounts (for contra accounts)
Be able to save supplier rules with negative line items. We use contra accounts.
3 votes -
Fetch shipping address
Pull the shipping address when the Amazon Business is fetched. Then Dext can code the location or class by the address.
1 vote -
with tax line item export not show totals if invoice has line items
Where an invoice has had line items created, have an export option which only shows the line items for these invoices, and the totals when there are no line items
This has been causing manual work when uploading into non-integrated software as the total lines for invoices we have split need to be deleted before importing into the bookkeeping software.1 vote -
See the whole invoice and invoice in one screen eliminating scrolling
It would be great and so much more productive if you could reduce the area around an invoice showing on the screen so we can see all of the invoice and not have to continually scroll for the invoice or the fields used. If you would like more details as I may not be clear please feel free to contact me.
7 votes -
Better search response
Try this on your sample accounts - Put Equipment Rentals and Meals and Entertainment in your category list. Now, try to enter a transaction by typing the word meals into the category bar. See what happens? Meals is not the first choice, even though it is spelled completely and 'ment' comes after 'meal' in the alphabetizing. I run into this scenario with several combinations constantly. Insurance is another one - 'fines' comes up first if I type 'ins'. This is clearly a problem in the search bar not alphabetizing correctly. It's frustrating because I'm constantly having to arrow down to…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?