1647 results found
-
Commerce Lite
Hello!
We really need to have the ability not to automatically pull in the document reference. The time wasted by having to delete that from each sale and expense is ridiculous. There's no way I'm the only one who sees that.
Also, every single Stripe transaction, I can't have any rule auto-load. Apparently, I can set the category, but that does me no good when I still have to go in, change the vendor, and then change it back to Stripe so what I want to see shows up.
You have this wonderful feature that should help us save time,…
1 vote -
Exporting data health checks
Want to be able to export data health checks into a nicer document format (not a CSV) but also for more of the checks. I.e. ABN validation tool in APAC can't be exported. Perhaps a report builder area where you can tick sections of data health checks that you want exporting into a document to then share with clients.
1 vote -
Be able to handle bigger Xero clients on Dext Data Health & Insights
Be able to handle bigger Xero clients on Dext Data Health & Insights
1 vote -
healthscore overview show the checks in my custom healthscore
Where we have the heathscore panel in the overview screen, ideally the checks listed in the panel would reflect the checks that are in the practice custom healthscore.
1 vote -
Create a little icon on the healthscore % box where the connection has expired.
On dext data health there is the option to disconnect data health but not delete the client data. Where this option is used, it would be good to see that the percentage is now static at the date of disconnect on the main client list. Either by icon or by greying it out whilst still being able to see the last percentage.
1 vote -
Bulk edit user
It would be very handy to be able to bulk edit the user field and assign a user. This is very important now with the list visibility filter as if their name isn't on the invoice, they can't see or edit
1 vote -
Flag a cost bill to: wrong company name
Built-in control that would flag or block a cost based on the invoice being billed to a different company name.
Given the rise in invoice fraud and email compromise scams this feature would definitely be helpful.
1 vote -
Dext Solo Report
Make it so that the SA103F transaction review report actually picks up on the supplier name of a item in the inbox instead of just the description. It makes it hard to do a transactions review when the transactions are just labelled -
1 voteHi Noa,
Thanks for sharing this.
This is already in our backlog, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we have an update.
Best,
The Dext Team
-
Approval from Inbox without request
Should be able to approve a cost invoice from the initial review page without "request" assuming the user has the permission. This would eliminate extra steps of going from review to approval pages.
1 vote -
Calculate Tax on Extracted Line Items Based on Totals
Can we have a supplier rule where tax is added to line items based on the the Net and Tax totals. Essentially Tax/Net=Tax% and then multiply each line item by the Tax%.
1 vote -
Restrict users to default setting on publishing
Our default publishing setting is draft (we use Xero). Have just found out that users, regardless if they are only standard users, can change that and publish to awaiting approval. This bypasses the second approval in Xero. Not a good accounting control.
1 vote -
Publish Bills to QBO at line item level to capture cost specific dates and "Locations"
I want to be able to publish each cost from an employee's expense claim separately to QBO because I want to record "Locations" and the date of each cost in QBO. The "Location" information is important for internal reporting, but the date of each cost is critical for accurate Canada Revenue Agency GST quarterly reporting.
1 vote -
Mileage tracking South Africa
We urgently need mileage tracking in South Africa.
1 vote -
Notification to submitter once Auto Expense has been generated
At the moment only approvers get notified once an expense claim has been submitted for approval. I think it'll be helpful for user whose claim it is to get notified as well once an Auto-Expense claim has been generated, so that they know they need to review it and submit it to the approver. Employees need reminders like this to avoid expense claims sitting in limbo.
1 vote -
Solo - bulk edit and sort transactions in reports
It would save some time to bulk edit in the reports rather than having to go back into bank transactions and filtering date and category. Also if there was a sort button the filter by description and amount.
1 vote -
When paperwork matching in Costs, after matching the invoice to QuickBooks it stays on the invoice as Archived vs moving to the next invoice
When paperwork matching in Costs it would be nice to have the invoice go directly to Archived and the next invoice pop up instead of staying on the archived invoice. This adds an extra step by requiring a click on Next in the upper right.
1 vote -
extending table customisation to the Draft section
In 'draft invoices' there is no table customisation as in Sales Inbox. Therefore if you have multiple draft invoices for the same customer you cannot differentiate between different jobs without manually viewing each invoices. Being able to add the notes column where I put job numbers or references, would make things much easier
1 vote -
Supplier sorting via country
Hi,
I’d like to add more connections/suppliers in Dext, but I’ve noticed there are a large number to scroll through manually. Many of these appear to be US-only companies (e.g. Walmart), which makes it harder to quickly find relevant options.
Is there a way to filter suppliers by UK-based companies? Even being able to prioritise companies that operate in the UK (including global companies like Google) would be really helpful.
Having this kind of filter would make it much easier to discover connections I might not be aware of, as well as suppliers I already have accounts with and could…
1 vote -
Turbo Charge Cost Connections
I like the concept of Cost Connections, which gets your invoice for you and loads it for processing. There are two problems with it, and this handles one of them. If I want to add a cost connection, I have to go and try to see if my supplier is supported. Since you have a list of suppliers for each account, could a search be done against the names to tell you when you have a supported vendor? It would make this feature much more useful. Many times, I have no idea that I could get the invoice automatically. The…
1 vote -
Categorise suppliers with Payment Method
It would be beneficial to categorise suppliers with method of payment (i.e. Direct Debit, BACs, Card, Cash, etc). This can then be a filter option in the Payments module, and allow for faster production of payment runs with a significant reduction in errors.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?