Prepare

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

12 results found

1. We would like to introduce an enhancement to our Notification Email Settings that will significantly improve the way our users manage their communications. The proposed feature will allow users to direct different types of notification emails to specific email addresses.

For instance, Rejection email notifications can be sent to 'email1@domain.com', while Fetch-related notifications can be directed to 'email2@domain.com'. This level of customisation will enable our users to streamline their workflows, ensuring that emails are actioned by the appropriate team or individual without delay.

This feature will be particularly beneficial for larger teams where tasks are divided…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The ability to communicate with any user on a document. Right now you can only send a message (that usually is missed) to the submitter. It would be nice to have the ability to tag other users using the “@“ function. As an accountant my staff could tag me with a question on it as well. Bill.com has this function when leaving a note.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can you make an automatic reply if a client tries to upload documents to a deactivated account?? We have just found out a client has been sending paperwork to his old S/T Dext Account, not the new account set up for his Ltd company... He was not aware.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to add country code for Singapore when adding mobile numbers for users

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Instead of Paperwork Requests via mobile app only, an option to email Paperwork Requests via users emails.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like the ability to add a ‘sticky note’ to the image in Dext to provide more background info that someone searching the document might need after the fact. I don’t care if it’s visible in Sage or QBO, but its sometimes nice to draw attention to a change or a formula error or adding error on something submitted by staff so that whomever is approving the invoices gets the full picture....description field is not visible when I export a pdf list to my CEO to show what’s being paid on a particular pay period so that doesn’t help…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like to be able to notify users that their info is incomplete when I’m working in Dext. I would like more ways to indicate follow-up on the main inbox screen....there is only one flag - I’d like to have a visible note field below it or beside it to say what’s missing or what’s needed
    Backups to OneDrive or wherever should include the category code/project/etc - if not, we’re just backing up an image of the receipt/invoice which is not very helpful if you are looking something up years later or if you ever discontinue using Dext.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make the link to "contact support' under the resources tab actually send you to support rather than doing nothing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. While in the submission history, or at the input level, it would be helpful, if you could put notes or a reason. For example, I deleted transaction No.9xxxx because it was a duplicate of 9xxxx.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Mobile App - Paperwork Request Feature Upgrade!

Currently, when requesting outstanding paperwork from clients, the client receives a notification on their phone. They then have to navigate to the bell in the top right hand corner, then toggle between a couple of pages to eventually find the list of requests.

It would be great if the client clicks on the request notification on their phone and it takes them directly to the list.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I need to be able to show someone the old invoice but I can’t seem to print or email from
    The phone app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. All email notifications are sent out based on GMT which means in some time zones clients get those in the middle of the night which is not convenient. Can you please adjust the way they're sent to be based on time zones

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?